Cover Creation – $35.00
Made to order book covers for all genres. Cover Creation Package includes:
- royalty free, professionally designed cover, made to your specifications
- front, back, and spine art
- minimum of 3 (three) cover mock-ups to choose from
- your choice of font (must be in public domain and/or free for commercial use)
- full cover (PDF and JPG) and front cover (JPG) images
- BONUS: free edit of back cover blurb
Editing Services – $0.50 per 300 words
All genres welcome, edited in Word using Track Changes option. Edited in American or British/Canadian English. Note: there is a minimum charge of $50.00.
Book blurb for advertising and/or back cover use: $20.00 additional fee
Writing back cover blurbs and coming up with new ways to sell your book can be tough. If I ‘m reading your book to edit it, let me write the copy for you. Copy will be:
- around 200 words
- without spoilers
- designed to create suspense
Book Formatting – $35.00
Formatting your book for print is difficult, given the number of specifications you must follow. This package will format your book for whatever service you prefer (Createspace, Pronoun, Lulu, Smashwords, etc.), and includes
- choice of font(s) (must be in public domain and/or free for commercial use)
- table of contents if desired
- design (drop cap, placement of name, title, page number, margins, etc.)
- page breaks to separate chapters, section breaks, etc.
Note that each set of formatting specifications will cost $25.00. For example, formatting for Createspace and Pronoun will cost $50.00.
Last chance edit: $15.00
If you’d like one last pair of eyes before you go to print, I will put your book, chapter by chapter, through Grammarly software and correct any errors it finds (and any I find in the process). Note that this option may be purchased for any novel (not just the ones I format).
Blog Tours – $25.00
Scheduling a blog tour is a great way to get your name and book title known. The Blog Tour Package includes:
- composing a query
- querying a minimum of 75 bloggers
- minimum of 5 (five) blog tour stops during the week of your release (dependent on query responses)
- compilation of publicity package to send to bloggers (you must provide original work for this in the form of interview and/or guest post(s))
- creation of tour banner
- scheduling blog tour
- BONUS: free post of blog tour itinerary on EMSA Publishing’s homepage