A great book cover is the first thing that will grab a potential reader’s attention. It is also one of the best ways to market your book and the first impression your reader will have of your work.
Made-to-order book covers are available for all genres and include:
- Royalty-free, professionally designed cover made to your specifications
- Front, back, and spine art
- Minimum of 3 (three) cover mock-ups to choose from
- Your choice of font (must be in public domain and/or free for commercial use)
- Full cover (PDF and JPG) and front cover (JPG) images
- BONUS: free edit of back cover blurb
Book covers – $50.00 USD
A back cover blurb is your opportunity to let potential readers know what lies between your covers. It is a sales pitch description of your book, usually about 100-200 words, that should entice readers to buy your book.
This service works best in tandem with editing services and includes copy that will be
- around 200 words
- designed to create suspense
- suitable for display on back cover of book and/or sales copy for online platforms
You will be provided with the back cover blurb copy in a Word document.
Book blurb: $45.00 USD
Sample Book Blurbs
TOGETR4SUCCESS THE MISSING LINK: A definitive guide on how to sustain parent involvement in your school by Eric Robinson (back cover blurb and introduction).
I Was, Am, Will Be Alice by Elise Abram (back cover blurb and story)
Carrington Pulitzer: The Revelation Chronicles Online Extended Playpack by Elise Abram (back cover blurb and story)
Carol is in Danger (sample back cover blurb – unpublished)
Under the Chuppah (sample back cover blurb – unpublished)
Follow Me on My Journey (sample back cover blurb – unpublished)
Pre-made covers are made with royalty-free images. They are one-of-a-kind, meaning each cover will only be sold once. Pre-made covers will be personalized with your title and name once they have been purchased. They can also be made into paperback covers for an additional fee.
Pre-made covers: $20.00 USD